Indoor Sales Executives
Proton Packaging were established in 1989. During the last 30 years we have established ourselves as one of the leading packaging companies in the country. Our mission has always been to deliver premium value to our customers; providing quality products, an unsurpassed service and competitive prices.
With the support of our loyal customers and the dedication of our staff we have grown into one of the UK's leading suppliers of industrial materials with a multi-million pound turnover.
The role will involve:
- Quoting and closing new business enquiries
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships
- Retaining & growing existing clients
- Identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Working towards individual and team targets
This is a sales and customer service environment.
The role will require:
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to think on your feet and identify sales opportunities
- Experience of a sales and customer service environment is essential
Some of the benefits of working for Proton Packaging include:
- 20 Days Holiday (plus public holidays) + bonus holidays
- Uncapped bonus opportunities
- Continued development opportunities
- Salary and career progression for the high performers.
- Pension scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org